Excellent day, thank you so much! I appreciate it – you made me feel less old and more excited for retirement read more
Your journey to merging your money with meaning in your life
This six-hour workshop is for people who are still earning and creating their wealth legacy, typically between the ages of 35 and 50. It is based on the philosophy that a holistic Plan includes a Life Plan, Financial Plan and an Estate Plan. We believe that focusing only on your finances is short-sighted: your Financial Plan and the plan you have for your life are intertwined. This means that the way you structure your investments depends on what you want to do with your money. The workshop maps out the steps to devising an effective Life Plan, thereby creating a purposeful foundation for your Financial Plan.
Topics covered in this workshop are:
- If you plan, you prosper
- Learning more about your personality
- Your relationship with money
- What you love about your work
- Creating balance in your life
- Creating your Bucket Wheel®, the foundation for your Financial Plan
Financial Planning and Estate Planning
- Whom do you turn to?
- What does a Financial Planner do?
- Benefit of an independent investment consultant
- Retirement Fund discussion
- Risk and return relationship
- Diversification versus averaging
- Tax planning
- Group benefits
- Disability cover calculation
- Life cover calculation
- Essential elements for a valid Will
- Trust planning